This slightly larger crossbody bag is for those of us who just need a little bit more. Kainut is a word used by the old folk to describe a wise leader’s pole. This bag can certainly lead you through the everyday, no matter the location or task.
• Silver coloured metail details
• Made of excess leather cutting waste pieces from Finnish furniture industry
• One pocket with zipper and two open pockets inside
• Measurements: 33 x 23 x 7 cm, strap length adjustable between 115-128 cm
• See the material details in the DNA-section below
Get to know our makers, materials, transparent pricing as well as the carbon footprint behind our items. By being transparent about all the factors relating to our actions, we are advocating for a more just and responsible fashion industry. We aim to increase understanding about what the real costs and emissions behind our items are in a production chain that is fair to both its workers and takes into account the environment.
By taking care of your own Lovia treasure, you can increase its years by your side. A little pampering every now and then makes a huge impact. Bags do not require regular wash such as clothes do, resulting in practically zero emissions from use. We provide you with detailed care instructions for each material to get you started.Instruct me