Lovia is seeking a Digital Marketing Expert with growth hacking knowledge to take responsibility of paid marketing and branding content especially in social media. You will become a part of an energetic entrepreneurial team and have a fast learning curve with supportive colleagues. The ideal candidate has a combination of creative ideas and broad expertise in using different digital tools.
- Taking the lead of planning and executing the marketing tasks through Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords and other possible channels such as LinkedIn
- Creating effective copy write in English (and Finnish) to test different scenarios
- Using Lovia’s image and video content and improving the visual marketing guidelines based on results
- Following different analytics tools such as Google Analytics and website heat maps
- Developing the website UX based on analytics
- Providing ideas about new growth hacking opportunities to reach sales goals
- Learning to identify the target audience(s) and their preferences
- Expertise in digital tools such as Business Manager, Adwords, Analytics and Woocommerce
- Website UX understanding and basic website design skills
- Analytical skills for tracking the campaigns and providing valuable information to the team
- Passion for Lovia's concept and values and willingness to create new disruptive ideas
- Understanding of consumer psychology and reaching the relevant target audience
We are passionate about revolutionising one of the most polluting industries. We combine high-end design to sustainability and fully transparent storytelling, creating modern luxury. Instead of constantly creating new passing styles our collections present new themes. Each product is linked to a DNA with an individual code, revealing stories behind each material and maker. This employment offers an in-depth platform for further developing your skill-set in digital marketing and growth hacking as well as being a part of an entrepreneurial team.
The job will start as a part-time employment between 15-25 h per week. The work hours can be flexibly agreed depending on your availability. The job will take place at our brand new showroom and office space in Helsinki city centre. There is also a possibility to work partly from distance.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 12th 2018. We will start looking for the candidate immediately and get in touch with everyone shortly after the application period ends.