Traditional retail price: 350 €
This product is currently out of stock available for pre-order. Our artisans craft the pre-order jewellery in 1-2 weeks and bags in 6-8 weeks. Pre-order products have full return policy.
Functionality Vasu can be used as a pouch, crossbody or a wristlet bag with the separate wristlet strap. Keep your bits and bobs together inside your bigger bag and attach the shoulder or wristlet strap to it when the clock hits cocktail hour. You can also use it as a small evening clutch or a wallet due to the card slots inside.
Roots When our designer Outi was a child, she went berry-picking into the woods of Northern Finland with a traditional woven basket called Vasu. This modern version of vasu is better suited for catching eyes rather than berry-picking.
DNA Vasu is made of excess leather rescued from a Finnish design furniture factory. The small pieces that can’t fit into sofas would otherwise end up in landfills, but as a Lovia bag they can get a new valuable life. The bag is crafted by artisan Fulvio Galbiati and his team at Clio Factory, Milan. The pine cone puller is handmade in Helsinki by goldsmith Tero Hannonen. It is made of 90% recycled bronze and double coated with 24K gold and rose gold layer for a lasting quality.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Black
- Rose gold hardware
- Made of excess leather pieces rescued from a Finnish furniture factory
- Open pockets for cards and small items inside
- Comes with shoulder strap adjustable between 106-128cm
- Wrist strap sold separately
- Measurements: 20cm x 14cm x 3cm
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- 24K double rose gold coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Comes with a dust bag made of cotton waste
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.