Tuohi Weaved Tote
Functionality Tuohi tote bag is perfect for daily use with it’s structured style and size, fitting a laptop and your daily necessities. The bag has multiple pockets inside to keep your small goods organized.
Roots Tuohi means the outer cover of a birch tree, originally used in weaved craftwork baskets and bags. This inspired us to weave leather strips together and create a 3D surface from excess leather.
DNA Tuohi is made of excess leather rescued from a Finnish design furniture factory. The small pieces that can’t fit into sofas would otherwise end up in landfills, but as a Lovia bag they can get a new valuable life.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Black
- Silver coloured hardware
- Embossed logo in front
- Made of excess leather pieces rescued from a Finnish furniture factory
- Pocket with zipper closure as well as open pockets inside
- Size: 35 x 34 x 14 cm
- Comes with an adjustable shoulder strap
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- The silver coated pine cone jewel in the zipper is handmade in Finland
- Comes with a dust bag made of cotton waste
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.