Free delivery for all orders over 300€, always free returns
Pihka jewel is the crystallisation of Lovia’s ideology, combining organic and modern form. Pihka means resin, the golden potion of a pine tree with the ability to heal injuries in the outer bark. This quality was also discovered by the old folk, and resin is to this day still used as a remedy. Can this amulet be your healer?
• Bronze base made of mostly recycled lead and nickel free tombac (90% Copper, 10% zinc)
• The rose gold coated pieces are made with a toxic free double coating method containing one 24K gold and one 18K rose gold layer
• The silver coated pieces are coated with sterling silver
• Handmade in Helsinki
• Wear as a long necklace or wrap twice around your neck
• Measurements: amulet 4,2 x 2,8 cm, chain 80 cm
Get to know our makers, materials, transparent pricing as well as the carbon footprint behind our items. By being transparent about all the factors relating to our actions, we are advocating for a more just and responsible fashion industry. We aim to increase understanding about what the real costs and emissions behind our items are in a production chain that is fair to both its workers and takes into account the environment.
By taking care of your own Lovia treasure, you can increase its years by your side. A little pampering every now and then makes a huge impact. Bags do not require regular wash such as clothes do, resulting in practically zero emissions from use. We provide you with detailed care instructions for each material to get you started.Instruct me
Tämä menee vasta joululahjana mutta uskallan silti jo sanoa että vastaa odotuksia 🙂