Design Spruce up your classic shirt & tie with Pihka jewel – the crystallisation of Lovia’s ideology. Each scale is unique, 3D-modeled from a real pine cone. Our designer Outi is fascinated by the Nordic history of soul trees which was the inspiration for the iconic cone design.
Roots Pihka means resin, the golden potion of an age-old pine tree. Old folks in the nordics used resin to heal wounds and inflammations. Even today, some think that resin is one of the best cures for them. Add a hint of pine tree power to your sleeve and stay strong.
DNA This piece is handmade in Helsinki by goldsmith Tero Hannonen. It is made of mostly recycled copper mix and coated with silver.
Scroll down to see the full DNA of this piece containing information of makers, materials and pricing.
- Colour: Silver
- Coated with sterling silver
- Mostly recycled lead and nickel free tombac base (90% Copper, 10% zinc)
- Handmade in Helsinki
- Size: 2,8cm x 2,2cm
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.