Traditional retail price: 550 €
Functionality Laine can be used as a pouch, crossbody or a wristlet bag with the separate wristlet strap. Keep your bits and bobs together inside your bigger bag and attach the shoulder or wristlet strap to it when the clock hits cocktail hour. You can also use it as a small evening clutch or a wallet due to the card slots inside.
Roots Have you experienced the refreshing feeling of dipping into cold sea water? Laine and its Nordic salmon skin with beautiful wave-like texture represents this memory.
DNA Laine is made of Nordic salmon skin. An Icelandic tannery sources all skins from food industry waste and turns them into beautiful, durable material with environmentally-friendly production manners. The bag is crafted by artisan Fulvio Galbiati and his team at Clio Factory, Milan. The pine cone puller is handmade in Helsinki by goldsmith Tero Hannonen. It is made of 90% recycled bronze and rose gold coated.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Gold
- Rose Gold hardware
- Made of salmon leather rescued from food industry
- Open pockets for cards and small items inside
- Comes with shoulder strap adjustable between 106-128cm
- Wrist strap sold separately
- Measurements: 20cm x 14cm x 3cm
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- Rose gold coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Comes with a dust bag made of cotton waste
- Please note, that the unique golden shade might vary from skin to skin
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.