Kiulu Elk Tote
Traditional retail price: 970 €
This product is currently out of stock available for pre-order. Our artisans craft the pre-order jewellery in 1-2 weeks and bags in 6-8 weeks. Pre-order products have full return policy.
Functionality The thick and extra soft elk leather combined with a wide sholder strap makes a perfect bag for carrying all you need, all day. The top has a zipper closure which folds over, or that can be lifted up to fit a whole weekend into the bag. The bag fits up to a 15″ laptop and has multiple pockets inside to keep your small goods organised.
Roots The Kiulu tote bag has gotten its inspiration from an age-old design: a wooden bucket with a handle. While the traditional version still serves its purpose by cleaning minds and bodies in saunas, this modern Kiulu was designed to be just as timeless and functional for everyday use.
DNA Kiulu is made of Nordic elk leather gathered from permissioned population control hunters. Biodiversity is protected with this government-regulated action. The leather is ethically tanned in Kokkola, Finland.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Black
- Silver hardware
- No logo plate or embossing
- Made of elk leather rescued from Nordic population control hunting
- Pocket with zipper closure and open pockets inside
- Measurements: 35-50 cm (adjustable height) x 25cm, strap length 68cm
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- Sterling silver coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Comes with dustbag made out of cotton waste
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.