Käpy Mini Pouch Bag
1 in stock
Käpy is a perfect solution for any occasion, freeing your hands for lively conversation. Play with the different strap styles to turn it from a wristlet bag to crossbody, body bag or even a cute backpack. Dainty on the outside, surprisingly spacious on the inside. There is also a handy card pocket inside.
Käpy has gotten its shape from the original Lovia pine cone jewel, a diamond refined from nature’s organic and rough shapes.
The Käpy in rowan berry shade is made of Nordic elk leather gathered from permissioned population control hunters. Biodiversity is protected with this government-regulated action. The leather is ethically tanned in Kokkola, Finland.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
Comes with long crossbody or belt bag strap and short wrist strap, both in the same colour as the bag. Black backpack straps sold separately.
- Colour: Rowan Berry
- Rose gold coloured metal details
- Made of Finnsheep leather from small organic food farmers
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- Rose gold coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Separate slot for cards inside
- Comes with dust bag made of cotton waste
- Crossbody / body bag strap adjustable between 91 – 116 cm
- Wrist strap length 20 cm
- Black backpack straps sold separately
- Measurements: 17 x 21 x 10 cm
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.