Functionality Kaiho crossbody is designed to keep all the important necessities in tact with its structural form. The bag has a magnetic closure fold-over flap. Pockets inside help keep your small essentials organised.
Roots Longing for an unforgettable memory, that is what Kaiho means. Let this gem remind you of the moments you cherish and create new ones with it.
DNA Kaiho is made of excess leather rescued from a Finnish design furniture factory. The small pieces that can’t fit into sofas would otherwise end up in landfills, but as a Lovia bag they can get a new valuable life. The panels in the middle are Nordic salmon skin. An Icelandic tannery sources all skins from food industry waste and turns them into beautiful, durable material with environmentally-friendly production manners.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Universe
- Rose gold hardware
- Made of salmon leather rescued from food industry and excess leather from a Finnish furniture factory
- Magnetic closure
- Pockets with zipper closure and for cards inside
- Comes with dust bag made of cotton waste
- Measurements: 21cm x 15cm x 7cm, strap length adjustable between 128 cm and 115 cm
- Care Instructions
- Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.