Free delivery for all orders over 300€, always free returns
Kaiho crossbody is designed to keep all the important necessities in tact with its structural form. Let this gem remind you of the moments you cherish and create new ones with it. By adding an extra handle you can take control of a new purpose for Kaiho.
• Gold coloured metal details
• Made of salmon leather rescued from food industry and excess leather cutting waste pieces from Finnish furniture industry
• Pockets with zipper closure and for cards inside
• Measurements: 21 x 15 x 7 cm, strap length adjustable between 115-128 cm
– Lining made out of recycled polyester
• See the production details in the DNA-section below
Get to know our makers, materials, transparent pricing as well as the carbon footprint behind our items. By being transparent about all the factors relating to our actions, we are advocating for a more just and responsible fashion industry. We aim to increase understanding about what the real costs and emissions behind our items are in a production chain that is fair to both its workers and takes into account the environment.
By taking care of your own Lovia treasure, you can increase its years by your side. A little pampering every now and then makes a huge impact. Bags do not require regular wash such as clothes do, resulting in practically zero emissions from use. We provide you with detailed care instructions for each material to get you started.Instruct me
Salmon leather, Nordic Fish Leather
Excess Furniture Leather, Isku
D-rings and Logos, Brassmood
Dustbags, Pure Waste
Cardboard Boxes, ER-Pahvityö