Diamond wristlet bag in sample sale
1 in stock
Please note that this is a sample piece that might have minor marks from press use.
Diamond wristlet bag frees your hands for lively conversation. Dainty on the outside, surprisingly spacious on the inside. There is also a handy card pocket inside.
Shaped from the rough organic form found in Nordic forests, the cone, diamond creates a polished version of this rough figure.
The black Diamond is made of organic Finnsheep leather. As organic food farming uses no artificial pesticides or chemicals on the sheep’s skin, they get natural markings and can usually not be refined into usable leather. The embossed texture in our Finnsheep bags hides the markings of the skin, making it possible to give it a new life as a soft, luxurious bag.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Black
- Rose gold coloured metal details
- Made of elk leather rescued from Nordic population control hunting
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure with rose gold coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Separate slot for cards inside
- Comes with dust bag made of cotton waste
- Wrist strap length 20 cm
- Measurements: 25 x 25 x 12 cm
- Sample sale products that cost over 300 € can be normally returned within 14 days of the purchase. Sample sale products that cost less than 300 € can be exchanged to another sample product within 14 days of the purchase.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.