Aira Small Crossbody
Traditional retail price: 730 €
This product is currently out of stock available for pre-order. Our artisans craft the pre-order jewellery in 1-2 weeks and bags in 6-8 weeks. Pre-order products have full return policy.
Functionality Aira is the little sister of our classic Aura bag. Wear with the crossbody strap or use it as a handy clutch by slipping your fingers through the logostrap in front.
Roots The Aira crossbody is the slightly smaller follow-up of one of our first styles, Aura, serving as a rescuer for the smallest forgotten pieces of excess leather material. The iconic weaving of Aira puts them in the spotlight, creating a weaved effect.
DNA Aira is made of excess leather rescued from a Finnish design furniture factory. The small pieces that can’t fit into sofas would otherwise end up in landfills, but as a Lovia bag they can get a new valuable life.
Scroll down to track where each part of the bag comes from, who made them, and what we paid for them. Each bag is individually numbered and carries a DNA code inside, allowing you to get back to its roots whenever you wish.
- Colour: Black
- Rose gold hardware
- Made of excess leather pieces rescued from a Finnish furniture factory
- Open pocket for small goods inside
- Measurements: 28cm x 17cm
- Strap adjustable between 120 cm – 133 cm
- Italian Super Lampo zipper closure
- 24K double rose gold coated pine cone jewel handmade in Finland
- Comes with a dust bag made of cotton waste
Delivery & Returns
- We ship internationally. The shipping is free for orders over 300 €.
- Standard delivery time varies between different countries, starting from 3 days. We also offer a fast express delivery option.
- We offer you a free return and full 30 day money back guarantee from the day you receive your order.
- If anything in your product happens to break in normal use, we offer you a guarantee and will be happy to fix it for you.
- Our payment options include Credit Card payments by Stripe, Paytrail secure payment methods including Credit cards, PayPal and Finnish online bank payments as well as Klarna part payment and pay later solutions.